Applications close Monday, March 15, 2016
Enquiries and application forms: 5470 6230
Conditions of the Bursary award
- the student is a resident of the Mount Alexander shire or is apprenticed in an horticultural activity within the Mount Alexander Shire
- the award is given on merit and subject to interview
- the award money must be used to purchase reference materials not to offset fees
- the award of the Bursary is for the current year
- applications for the award must be made annually. Award winners may re-apply.
- preference may be given to a first year student/apprentice
- the recipient of the Bursary will provide a report of their year’s progress at the completion of the academic year.
It is anticipated that for 2016 the Bursary amount will be $500.